W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Monday, March 2, 2009

$2 headphone stand - the Banana stand


I got this idea from sgheadphones.net.

The Banana stand is not the name for this headphone stand, rather, it's a banana stand that's used as a headphone stand.

$2 each from Daiso.

As you can see my headphones are pretty much entry-level hence justifying the use of such cheap stands and not $30 pieces of wood from some brands. It does, however, makes no sense to use these if you have something that cost you over $400.

The yellow cloth thingy is anti-slip mat cut into elongated stripes and wrapped around the holder. It serves two purposes: one is to have a softer, wider surface for the headphones to rest on so it does not leave a mark, serving the main duty of a headphone stand, secondly it prevents the headphone from slipping off.

The rest of the huge mat is placed below my speakers, killing two birds with one stone. Also $2 from Daiso.

2 comments:

taikiew said...

you think that JVC headphone would sound nice on vacuum tube amp?

Unknown said...

Hi, I just read your article about $2 headphone stand, you have provided the best information about cheap headphone stand but I'm suspicious about the quality. When you have bought best headphones for your needs, stand is an important factor to consider and I found the best one for my headphones from best headphones stands.