W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Monday, January 12, 2009

Quote of the day (super good!!!)

"IIRC, the reason why optical cables are 2m only is precisely because that's about the limit for their use. It wasn't designed to be used for long distances. I would think at longer distances you might get better results with SPDIF."

This statement is so good, I don't even need to explain why.

And no, it's not by me, even though I do write a lot of bullsh!t on this blog, but that's why I have a blog, to contain all my bullsh!t instead of sending it flying on the forums.

This quote actually existed and is found on the net. Existed since 77 minutes ago and found 29 minutes ago to be precise.

Also, no need to comment to explain the technical details, I know, you know, many already know, you'd be better off writing that on the forums. Gets more rep points, too.

No comments: