1. I should buy a E5xxx CPU + Biostar mobo becuz it's cheap
2. I should get the Geforce 8 mobo because it's good and just costs slightly more
3. I should just get an Athlon X2 because it costs the same but it's (was) AMD's mainstream part and performs better than E5200
4. I should get a E8xxx CPU because it's just slightly more ex but has much better performance at stock and even more when o/ced to hell
5. I should get a Phenom X3 because it costs around the same, but 3 cores
6. Fk Phenom, it sucks, Q6600/9350 is the way to go
So somehow from the cheapest dual-core I'm now looking at a quad.
Reverse is true also:
- UE-10 Pro
- triple.fi 10 Pro is almost the same, using same drivers
- super.fi 5 Pro isn't too far triple.fi, but 2 drivers instead of 3
- super.fi 3 sounds okay, it's still a super.fi
- Mylarone X3i has the same sound as UE earphones
Conclusion: X3i is close to a triple.fi 10 Pro (coz it's not custom)
Because, when we say something is almost like another thing, we often fail to measure "by how much". Even a $65 ATP3 can sound almost as good as a $1K system, and I'm not kidding.
Which is how there are reviews sites like 6sun that can claim a $39 T-amp has similar performance as a $3200 integrated, and online forums like neck-fi where everything seemingly is a poor-man's-version of something else more expensive.
And strangely, my non-audiophile family members can tell the difference between "two products with similar performance" easily.
Have we all become audiophools who listen with our brains instead of our ears?
W A R N I N G !
W A R N I N G !
This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*