W A R N I N G !


W A R N I N G !

This page is full of non-facts and bullsh!t, (just like the internet and especially forums and other blogs), please do not believe entirely without exercising your intellect. Any resemblance to real things in reality is purely coincidental. You are free to interpret/misinterpret the content however you like, most likely for entertainment, but in no case is the text written on this blog the absolute truth. The blog owner and Blogger are not responsible for any misunderstanding of ASCII characters as facts. *cough* As I was saying, you are free to interpret however you like. *cough*

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things people say on their sales thread:

"Battery life still normal(80min)"

Normal for a 3-yr-old notebook or a desktop replacement with a power-hungry gfx card

Not normal for a netbook - EEE PC 701

Any netbook without at least 2 hours of battery has no use.

I might have mentioned this before, my laptop has more than 3, probably 3-and-a-half hours of battery life. And from what I see, most laptops less than a year old have high chance of hitting 2.5hrs - playing videos. At least an Acer Extensa 4620Z managed that.

If you really want this worn out piece of crap, you can get it for $300 here, though I have a gentle reminder that this thing only cost $400 when new.

No comments: